This is a rare and extremely beautiful one-of-a-kind Diamond. It’s the largest D Color Flawless Round Shape Diamond ever discovered. It a phenomenal addition to the World’s Natural Wonders. The “Perfect 102” Carat D Flawless Round Brilliant Diamond is truly one of the most Amazing Famous Diamonds ever!
- Weight: 102.34 ct.
- Shape/Cut: Round Brilliant Cut
- Color: D
- Clarity: FL
- Cut: Excellent
- Polish: Excellent
- Symmetry: Excellent
- Uncut Rough Weight: 425.40 ct.
- Graded by: Gemological Institute of America (GIA)
Mine Origin: Botswana (mined by the De Beers Group)
Current Owner: Unknown
Last Sold By: Sotheby’s Auction House
Price Sold For: Unknown (the price per carat far exceeds the highest paid for any colorless diamond previously sold at auction)
- Mined in Botswana by the De Beers Group
- Cut by Diacore
- Graded by GIA
- Set record for the Largest Round Shaped, D Color, Flawless Diamond ever graded by GIA (Statement made by GIA in a letter dated September 8, 2017)
- Became the Only Known Round Brilliant Cut over 100 carats that is Perfect in every Major Criterion: Color, Cut, Clarity, Polish and Symmetry
- Sold by Sotheby’s Auction House to an Unknown buyer for an Unknown Price in April 2018
- Sotheby’s revealed that it sold for a Price Per Carat far exceeding any colorless diamond previously sold at auction