This is an extraordinary and extremely beautiful one-of-a-kind Diamond. It’s the largest D Color Flawless Heart Shaped Diamond ever discovered. It a phenomenal addition to the World’s Natural Wonders. The Graff Venus is truly one of the most Amazing Famous Diamonds ever!
- Weight: 118.78 ct.
- Shape/Cut: Heart-Shaped
- Color: D
- Clarity: FL
- Polish: Excellent
- Symmetry: Excellent
- Uncut Rough Weight: 357.00 ct.
- Graded by: Gemological Institute of America (GIA)
Mine Origin: Letšeng Mine in Lesotho
Cutter: Graff Diamonds
Current Owner: Graff Diamonds
Last Sold By: N/A
Price Sold For: N/A (357 ct. Rough sold to Graff for $19.3 million)
- Mined from the Letšeng Mine in Lesotho in 2015
- Rough bought at tender by Graff Diamonds for $19.3 million in 2015
- Graff spent 18 months working on the Venus
- Graded by GIA
- Set record for the Largest Heart Shaped, D Color, Flawless Diamond ever graded by GIA