This is a rare and extremely beautiful one-of-a-kind Diamond. It’s the largest D Color Flawless Oval Shaped Diamond ever discovered. It a phenomenal addition to the World’s Natural Wonders. The “Perfect 118” Carat D Flawless Oval Shaped Diamond is truly one of the most Amazing Famous Diamonds ever!
- Weight: 118.28 ct.
- Shape/Cut: Oval Shaped Brilliant Cut
- Color: D
- Clarity: FL
- Polish: Excellent
- Symmetry: Excellent
- Uncut Rough Weight: 299.00 ct.
- Graded by: Gemological Institute of America – GIA report 2155581489, dated 21 August 2013
Mine Origin: South Africa
Current Owner: Unknown
Last Sold By: Sotheby’s Auction House
Price Sold For: $30.6 million, Hong Kong, October 07, 2013
- Mined in South Africa in 2011
- Graded by GIA on August 21, 2013
- Set the Record for the Largest Oval Shaped, D Color, Flawless Diamond ever graded by GIA (118.28 ct. – Statement made by GIA in a letter dated August 21, 2013)
- Sold at Sotheby’s Magnificent Jewels and Jadeite auction in Hong Kong on October 07, 2013
- Set the Record Price for the Largest White Diamond sold at auction ($30.6 million)