This is an exceptional and extremely beautiful one-of-a-kind Diamond. It is a notable addition to the World of Natural Wonders. The Pink Legacy is truly an Amazing Famous Diamond!
- Weight: 18.96 ct.
- Shape/Cut: Cut-Cornered Rectangular Step Cut
- Color: Fancy Vivid Pink
- Clarity: VS1
- Measurements: 17.64 x 14.47 x 8.64 mm
- Polish: Very Good
- Symmetry: Very Good
- Fluorescence: Faint
- Graded by: Gemological Institute of America – GIA report number 2191528443, dated 19 July 2018
Mine Origin: Unknown
Current Owner: Harry Winston, Inc.
Last Sold By: Christie’s Auction House
Price Sold For: $50.4 million
* The Provenance of the Pink Legacy is the Oppenheimer Family
- Graded by GIA on July 19, 2018
- Named the Pink Legacy
- Sold at Christie’s Magnificent Jewels Auction in Geneva on November 13, 2018
- Set the Record for the Largest Cut-Cornered Rectangular Cut Vivid Pink Gem to ever come up for auction
- Set the Record Price Per Carat for any diamond sold at auction ($2.7 million per carat)
- Set the Record Price for any Pink Diamond sold at Christie’s ($50.4 million)
- Renamed The Winston Pink Legacy