This is an exceptional and extremely beautiful one-of-a-kind Diamond. It’s the largest D Color Cushion Diamond ever discovered. It is a notable addition to the World’s Natural Wonders of Amazing Famous Diamonds. It is also known for its Internally Flawless Clarity, which is very rare among this class of Diamonds. The Star of Stanley Ho is truly an Amazing Famous Diamond!
- Weight: 218.08 ct.
- Shape/Cut: Cushion Cut
- Color: D
- Clarity: IF
- Measurements: 39.8 x 36.2 x 17.8 mm
- Uncut Rough Weight: 570.00 ct.
Mine Origin: Angola
Cutter: Cora International
Current Owner: Stanley Ho Hung-sun (Sociedade de Jogos de Macau, S.A.)
Last Sold By: Robert Mouawad
Price Sold For: Unknown (Reported to be over $100 million by the Managing Director of Sociedade de Jogos de Macau, S.A.)
- Mined in Angola in 2003
- Cut by Cora International
- Set Record for the Largest D Color Cushion Diamond in the World
- Set Record for the Second Largest D Diamond in the World
- Purchased by Robert Mouawad
- Sold to Stanley Ho in 2007